A new version of Family Tree PHP is available for download: version 0.4.2. This version contains many bugs fixes and some improvements. It is recommended for existing users to update now.
- Family Tree PHP is now MySql strict mode safe.
- Urls in notes are made clickable on Gedcom import.
- The import and export of the CONC tag is improved.
- On Gedcom export, all html is removed, but linebreaks are preserved.
- The session length can be set in settings.
- A calendar module is added.
- Some extra sidebar boxes are added: last comment, random multimedia item and RSS-feeds.
- A file manager is added. You can use this to delete no longer used images and multimedia files without the need of ftp.
- The user list, the comment list and the blogposts list in the dashboard are devided in several pages and can be sorted.
- Some pages hang when there was no text or title for a blog post or custom page.
- Sorting order in pages box could not be set.
- Some wrong language codes in ‘core/login.php’ and ‘core/forgotpassword.php’.
- Comment form asked for name and email address even when logged in.
- Register link still showed when registration option was disabled.
- Backup files did not show in list on backup page.
- When changing default template from settings page, layout was broken.
- Footer html code was not shown in Spring templates set (instead header html code was shown)