Some bugs have been fixed in version 1.0.1. A new corrected version (1.0.1b) is now available for download. Registered users will get the new download link today.
The fixed bugs:
- Event values could not be updated.
- Begin, end and living values for a person did not update when a birth, christening, death, burial or cremation event was added or edited.
- Uploading a zipped gedcom file via ajax did not return an error when the gedcom was not valid or when the file could not be unzipped.
- Custom pages could not be deleted via ajax.
- The form validator for the add citation form did not recognize the source title field.
- Pages in the pages box were sorted as in the pages list.
- ‘&’ characters in file names gave problems when searching via ajax for multimedia records to link.
- There was a problem with the multimedia, notes and comments RSS feeds, when the living flags for these records were not yet set.
- Some minor bugs.
If you have version 1.0.1(a), you only have to upload the changed files (but you of course upload all files if find that easier to do):
If you still have an older version than 1.0.1(a) and want to update, you will have to do a full update.
Note that the version number of your installation will still say “1.0.1″, even if you do a full update to version 1.0.1b.
Also a bug has been fixed in the templates sets. New versions of these (1.0.1a) are also available. The only changed file in these sets is:
Finally there are also new versions available for the French and German languages packages (1.0.1a).