There are several bugs fixed in version 0.6:
- Context menus did not disappear when the cursor left the link.
- Hyperlinks could not be saved as multimedia items.
- On some servers unnecessary error messages were stored in the error report.
- New approved users got an email in the admin’s language, not in their own language.
- Some boxes that should not be cached, were sometimes cached.
- Some minor bugs in the blog module.
A new corrected version (0.6c) is now available for download. I hope these will be the last bug fixes for this version. If so, then this version will be labled as the stable release for version 0.6 next week.
If you have version 0.6, 0.6a or 0.6b, you only have to upload the changed files:
If you still have an older version than 0.6 and want to update, you will have to do a full update.
Note that the version number of your installation will still say “0.6″, even if you do a full update to version 0.6c.